Renovation Design & Décor
Yaletown Sub Penthouse Pied-à-terre
Featured in: Style At Home Magazine April 2017 & August 2017
Big city charm meets vintage inspired luxury of Hermes & Dior. The perfect pied-à-terre for entertaining friends and family.
Project: 1700 SQ FT Complete overhal renovation and décor. We tore everything out and started from scratch. Removing a central wall to allow more open flow from the living room to the kitchen and dining. Kitchen design and re-design of 2 bathrooms, 1 powder room, 3 bedrooms and den.
Inspiration: Vintage hollywood regency meets contemporary chic. We wanted this to feel as though it was an apartment in Manhattan. Vancouver grey on greige is so over done and we wanted a space that felt more curated and refined.
The Client: This globe trotting couple wanted to have a chic Vancouver apartment that would serve as a great spot for family vacations and double as a chic uptown space for hosting out of town friends. Refined yet approachable, this apartment beautifully balances the double duty nature of their needs.
What We Love:
• High gloss black doors and casing detail to elongate and give the illusion of a higher ceiling.
• The cheetah print area rug in the entrance to really pull in the spirit of Vintage Dior
• The custom herringbone hardwood floors which show an excellence to detail.
• The luxurious rich velvet chairs that ooze with timeless elegance.
• The malachite wallpaper and antique gilded mirror that we imported from Paris.
What We Did:
• Established full scope of work and Project managed the entire renovation from concept to completion. This was a truly white glove experience for these clients.
• Worked directly with the millwork company and the carpenter to design and oversee installation of all architectural elements including wall paneling and casing details, fireplace designs, bathroom vanities and complete kitchen design.
• Comprehensive plan including architectural elements, electrical layout, lighting, paint, furniture, art consulting, custom linens and accessories.
• Worked directly with seamstress to design, manufacture, and install window treatments.
• Worked directly with client to curate art collection.
• White glove delivery and set up of entire space for big jet set reveal.
View our services, fees, & process details here.