facelift & Interior Design
A Vibrant & Playful Approach to French Inspired Design
Project: Aesthetic updates to the kitchen, addition of wall panel details, new lighting layout, new colour palette and complete furnishings and decor design.
Inspiration: French contemporary with a touch of elegance and hues of our clients favourite colour (purple).
The Client: A jet setting writter with the elegance of Grace Kelly and poise of Audrey Hepburn. Stylish and young at heart, this space was created as a hideaway for her to gleam some writing inspiration when she visits Vancouver.
What We Love:
• How the wall detail added instant elegance and charm to what was previously a lifeless space.
• Custom area rugs and art tailored to our clients colour palette.
• Treasure hunted antique accessories to pull the space together.
• Parisian style chandeliers installed over the kitchen island to add a touch of elegance and charm and wall sconces in the dining room to add more visual interest and softer lighting for entertaining.
• Silk Drapes to elongate the feeling of a higher ceiling and to create a cozy layered feeling throughout.
What We Did:
• Established full scope of work and Project managed the aesthetic updates from concept to completion.
• Worked directly with the the carpenter to design and oversee installation of all design elements including wall details, lighting layout, backsplash.
• Carefully curated one of a kind pieces of furnishings for all custom upholstery, custom area rug design.
• Worked directly with client to curate art collection. Overall styling and accessorizing.
• Comprehensive plan including architectural elements, electrical layout, lighting, paint, furniture, custom linens and accessories.
• Worked directly with seamstress to design, manufacture, and install window treatments.
• Worked directly with client to curate art collection.
• White glove delivery and set up of entire space for big jet set reveal.