Yaletown Vancouver Apartment: Facelift & Interior Design
A beautiful balance of masculine and feminine elements curated for a couple that loves fashion, art, design and entertaining.
Featured in Style At Home Magazine December 2015
Project: Decorative upgrades such as custom paint schedule, complete furnishing of apartment including the interior design of the living room, dining room, art studio and master bedroom. Interior décor for all areas.
Inspiration: Traditional elements fused with contemporary Vancouver nuances. Neutral color palette with soft drama, curated artwork and a blend of masculine and feminine elements.
The Client: A playful Yaletown couple that wanted a space that would reflect them as a couple but honour their individuality and allow for a chic space to entertain.
What We Love:
• Custom designed built in bar.
• Custom designed Chanel inspired wing chair
• Exquisite mix of metallic elements.
• Unexpected fusion of ornate and casual elements.
• Curated art selections.
What We Did:
• Established full scope of work and Project managed the apartment renovation.
• Worked directly with the trades to oversee the design and installation of all elements.
• Comprehensive Interior Design plan including lighting selection, paint, furniture, art, and accessories.
• Worked directly with seamstress to design, manufacture, and install window treatments.
• Worked directly with client to curate art collection. Overall styling and accessorizing.